Open a shop
Bálna Cultural Commercial and Leisure Centre
Owner: Municipality of Budapest
Utilization: Budapest Főváros Vagyonkezelő Központ Zrt.
Opening: 8th November 2013
Occupancy permit No: Kp/5906/49/2012/VIII.
Gross floor area: 30 574 m²
GLA: 11 772 m²
Decking: 2000 m²
Parking spaces: 250
Number of bus parking spaces: 10
Némethné Árvay Hajnalka
Tel: +36 30 418 5805
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
What perspective can Bálna provide your business?
WHO TURN UP AROUND HERE?
- the visitors of gastronomic and leisure units of downtown and inner Ferencváros
- the tourists on the walking trails nearby
- those who arrive at the tourist bus stop next to Bálna
- those who arrive at the international port near Nehru coast
- those working in the area and incidental visitors who use the underground garage of Bálna
- students and teachers of the universities in the vicinity
- guests of the cultural programs, concerts and conferences of BÁLNA Event Hall
- visitors of the programs of BÁLNA art galleries
- visitors of events in BÁLNA outdoor zone
- visitors and customers of BÁLNA marketplace – bio-market and Budapest Anno antiquities market
bus, tram, trolley car, subway, boat, car (underground garage), bike (bike lane), by foot
WHAT ATTRACTS COSTUMERS AND GUESTS?
- BÁLNA is a significant element of the Budapest cityscape
- the uniqueness of the building designed by Kas Oosterhuis
- the area next to BÁLNA is an ideal spot for taking photographs
- the sight from the building is exceptional
- the interior of BÁLNA is a unique architectural construct
- located right on the bank of the Danube
- the programs of BÁLNA Event Hall<
- the BÁLNA experience centre
WHAT MAKES IT OPEN AND FLEXIBLE?
- the interior space can be divided and connected
- it is possible to connect and operate the shops outdoor
- it cooperates with the tenants when creating and realizing programs and events